Tess Executive Committee
At the TESS Executive Committee on Friday, September 17, 2021 there was a discussion about the need to keep the TESS Executive Committee moving forward. During that meeting we voted and approved a motion to disband the TESS Executive Committee. At the Institutional Effectiveness Advisory Committee (IEAC) meeting on Thursday, October 28, 2021 we discussed this motion and the IEAC to disband the TESS Executive Committee was approved.
- Develop, monitor, and update the Technology Strategic Plan, ensuring alignment between the District-wide use of technology and the Board of Trustee's imperatives.
- Evaluate the value of and prioritization of major projects or recommend prioritization to Chancellor's cabinet, as appropriate.
- Serve as an advisory body to the Chancellor's Cabinet.
- Propose new policies and procedures to Board of Trustees.
- Ratify standards and procedures
- Co-Chair - Elected
- Academic Senate President (CHC, SBVC)
- Business Manager (District)
- Campus Director, Technology Services (CHC, SBVC)
- Classified Staff (CHC, District, SBVC)
- Director, District Computing Services (District)
- Director, Fiscal Services (District)
- Director, Human Resources (District)
- Director, Marketing (CHC, District, SBVC)
- Director, Research and Planning (CHC, SBVC)
- Executive Director, Technology & Educational Support Services (District) - Chair
- Executive Director, Economic Development and Career Training (District)
- President, KVCR (District)
- Vice-President of Instruction (CHC, SBVC)
- Vice-President of Student Services (CHC, SBVC)
- Vice-President of Administrative Services (CHC, SBVC)