Skip to Content
- About SBCCD
- Values & Planning
- TESS Committees
- TESS Executive Committee
Tess Executive Committee
- Develop, monitor, and update the Technology Strategic Plan, ensuring alignment between
the District-wide use of technology and the Board of Trustee's imperatives.
- Evaluate the value of and prioritization of major projects or recommend prioritization
to Chancellor's cabinet, as appropriate.
- Serve as an advisory body to the Chancellor's Cabinet.
- Propose new policies and procedures to Board of Trustees.
- Ratify standards and procedures
- Co-Chair - Elected
- Academic Senate President (CHC, SBVC)
- Business Manager (District)
- Campus Director, Technology Services (CHC, SBVC)
- Classified Staff (CHC, District, SBVC)
- Director, District Computing Services (District)
- Director, Fiscal Services (District)
- Director, Human Resources (District)
- Director, Marketing (CHC, District, SBVC)
- Director, Research and Planning (CHC, SBVC)
- Executive Director, Technology & Educational Support Services (District) - Chair
- Executive Director, Economic Development and Career Training (District)
- President, KVCR (District)
- Vice-President of Instruction (CHC, SBVC)
- Vice-President of Student Services (CHC, SBVC)
- Vice-President of Administrative Services (CHC, SBVC)