Are You a Local Contractor Interested in Working With Us?
Measure CC Virtual Workshops
Learn how to work with the District by joining a monthly Measure CC workshop. For more information and to sign up visit the Measure CC events page here.
Register with us for Bid Opportunities
The San Bernardino Community College District’s (SBCCD) Facilities Planning and Construction Vendor Portal is facilitated by PlanetBids; a web enabled eProcurement system. Registered vendors receive automatic bid alerts notifications based on the commodity codes selected, can download bid documents, become prospective bidders and bid electronically when applicable.
To register visit: https://www.planetbids.com/portal/portal.cfm?CompanyID=29414
Need help? View our cheat sheet.
Thank You For Approving Measure CC
In the November 2018 election, Measure CC passed with 63% of voter support. Measure
CC will generate $470 million in local funding to ensure our community has structurally
safe and quality classrooms, STEM labs, and workforce training facilities at Crafton
Hills College and San Bernardino Valley College.
We are grateful to voters for investing in higher education and career training of our future health care providers, firefighters, public safety officers, teachers, and business leaders.
Measure CC Ensures Our Community Has Access To Quality Higher Education And Career Training By:
- Repairing or replacing leaky roofs, old rusty plumbing and faulty electrical systems
- Upgrading classrooms, STEM labs, and job-training facilities to meet modern career and safety standards, and to keep local colleges in good condition for years to come
- Updating campus security systems
- Improving building access for students with disabilities
- Modernizing student centers to allow job training, placement, counseling and support services to military veterans and their families
Strict Taxpayer Accountability
- Independent taxpayer's oversight committee and regular audits will ensure funds are spent as promised
- $470 million local funds will not be taken away by Sacramento ensuring that every penny will be spent to improve local colleges
- Colleges may qualify for state matching funds to construct safe, secure and up-to-date facilities
- Refinancing of prior bonds have saved taxpayers over $37 million. Read the independent Citizens’ Oversight Committee reports and annual audits.
Community Benefits Agreement
- The Community Benefits Agreement (CBA) is between the San Bernardino Community College District and the San Bernardino/Riverside Counties Building and Construction Trades Council, AFL-CIO , and the signatory Craft Unions.
- Purpose and intent is to achieve the timely, safe, and economical construction of the facilities and to provide opportunities and programs for the Local Residents and Local Businesses to participate.
- Limited to all new construction, rehabilitation, and renovation work with a total cost of One Million Dollars ($1,000,000) or more, and for which Measure "M" or Measure "CC" funds are used (which includes, when an integral part of the Project, demolition, site clearing, and hazard abatement work).
- See the executed CBA here.