Districtwide Institutional Effectiveness Committee
The charge of the Districtwide Institutional Effectiveness Committee (DIEC) is to:
- Support the colleges' Institutional Effectiveness processes
- Support the accreditation processes at the colleges and ensure that the related accreditation district entities (HR, Business Services, TESS, etc.) are meeting accreditation requirements
- Develop and monitor implementation of the Districtwide Support Services Strategic Plan.
- Prepare an annual progress report to describe progress in achieving the objectives in the Districtwide Support Services Strategic Plan.
- Facilitate communications and resource-sharing across District and Colleges in order to better meet institutional research and planning needs.
- Develop mechanisms to assess progress on major district plans and make recommendations to District Assembly
- Develop mechanisms to assess effectiveness of district-level committees and make recommendations to District Assembly
The DIEC is chaired by the Interim Director of Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness. In addition, the membership consists of:
- Executive Vice Chancellor
- Vice Chancellor of Human Resources and Police Services
- Chief Technology Officer
- Institutional Effectiveness, Research, and Planning dean from each college
- Academic Senate Presidents or designee(s)
- One Professional Development representative or designee(s) from each college
- One Classified Senate representative from each college
- Two CSEA representatives
- One CTA representative
- One student representative from each college
- Accreditation Liaison Officer from each college
- Accreditation Committee chair from each college
Fourth Thursday of the month from 10:00 - 11:30am. Committee is dark in June and July.