Management Information Systems (MIS) Executive Committee
The purpose of the Management Information Systems (MIS) Executive Committee is to:
- Review and ensure that SBCCD meets local, state, and federal MIS regulations affecting community college operations.
- Discuss and recommend efficient implementation strategies for new or modified MIS data reporting requirements.
- Review MIS processes and submissions for efficiency, accuracy and completeness.
- Provide an informative, collaborative environment for MIS discussions across institutional departments.
- Accounting Manager (District)
- Associate Vice-Chancellor (TESS)
- Business Manager (District)
- Data Analyst (District)
- Dean, Counseling & Matriculation (CHC/SBVC)
- Executive Director, Research, Planning & Institutional Effectiveness (District)
- Dean, Research, Planning & Institutional Effectiveness (CHC/SBVC)
- Dean, Student Services (CHC)
- Director, Administrative Applications (District)
- Director, Admissions & Records (CHC/SBVC)
- Human Resources Analyst (District)
- Payroll Administrator (District)
- Schedule/Catalog Data Specialist (CHC/SBVC)
- Senior Student Services Technician, DSPS (SBVC)
- Vice-President, Instruction (CHC/SBVC)
- Vice-President, Student Services (CHC/SBVC)