District Services Planning & Program Review Committee
The charge of the District Services Planning and Program Review (DSPPR) Committee is to advance continual, sustainable quality improvement at all levels of the District Services to support student success. Toward that end, the committee conducts a thorough and comprehensive review of each unit at the District Services on an annual basis and oversees the annual District Services planning and program review process. The results of planning and program review inform the integrated planning and resource allocation process at the District Services, and are aligned with the district strategic planning process. The committee relies on quantitative and qualitative evidence to evaluate programs, develop recommendations to the Chancellor’s Cabinet, and determine and implement improvements to the District Services Planning and Program Review process.
The DSPPR Committee is chaired by the Executive Director of Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness. In addition, the membership consists of:
- One manager and staff from the following areas: TESS, KVCR, EDCT, Police, and Human Resources
- Two managers and two classified staff from Business & Fiscal Services
- Director, District Foundation
- One faculty member from Crafton and SBVC (2 total – Planning and Program Review Committee member preferred)
- One classified staff member from Crafton and SBVC (2 total – Planning and Program Review Committee member preferred)
- Two CSEA members
- One CTA member
- One Student Senate representative from Crafton and SBVC (2 total)
Second Tuesday of the month from 10:30 am - 12:30pm unless otherwise indicated. Committee is dark in June and July.