Construction Bids and RFQS
On November 6, 2018, voters residing within the San Bernardino Community College District passed Measure CC. Measure CC is a $470 million bond measure that authorizes funding for needed repairs, upgrades, and new construction projects to college facilities located within the District. Proposition M was a similar bond measure approved by District voters in 2008. For more information about Measure CC, please click here. A Citizens Bond Oversight Committee oversees the bond funds and ensure bond funds are spent only on voter-approved projects.
The Governing Board of the San Bernardino Community College District strongly encourages Local, Minority, Women and Veteran Owned Enterprises and apprenticeship participation in the construction workforce. See Board Policy 6610.
- Check back soon!
See all bids here: https://pbsystem.planetbids.com/portal/29414/portal-home
The District's Prequalification Program is currently being updated and will be available shortly.
Please direct all questions to Ynez Canela.
- Notice of Intent to Award - District Boardroom Remodel Project – Bid# 03-2122-02
- Notice of Intent to Award - San Bernardino Valley College Career Pathways 2 Design-Build Procurement No. CC01-3608.04
- Notice of Intent to Award - Valley College Student Services Building Design-Build Procurement No. CC01-3606.01
- Notice of Intent to Award - Valley College – Technical Building Replacement - Bid #CC01-3601.01
- Notice of Intent to Award - Crafton Hills College Child Development Center Renovation NIB# CC02-3634
- Notice of Intent to Award - Valley College New Softball Field Project NIB #CC01-3605.01
- Notice of Intent to Award - Crafton Hills College LRC Generator and Equipment Upgrades NIB# 3626-14.01