Administrative Applications Committee
(As of 2012, this committee has been replaced by the DAWG: District Applications WorkGroup.)
For Administrative/enterprise applications:
- Develop a recommended software strategy.
- Develop a data security strategy.
- Assure applications meet TESS approved standards.
- Ensure a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) model for all new acquisitions and updates.
- Prioritize software projects to ensure that organization operational and strategic goals are met.
- Define standards and policies to software systems acquisition, implementation, and management.
- Assist with development and resolution of needs and schedules for user training, testing, and support resource allocations in support of ongoing projects.
- Advocate for agreed software system changes, deletions, additions, and upgrades.
- Monitor levels of satisfaction and assist in developing programs to address reductions in satisfaction.
- Provide input and direction in the development and measurement of qualitative and quantitative elements to be used in a district program review model.
- Review and recommend policies and procedures.
- Propose/Re-Adjust project priorities (iterative process).
- Review and recommend SLAs.
- Chair (Elected)
- Classified Staff - Student Services (CHC, District, SBVC)
- Director, District Computing Services (District) - Co-Chair
- Director, Research and Planning (CHC, SBVC)
- Faculty (CHC, SBVC)
- Director, Fiscal Services (District)
- Director, Human Resources (District)
- Instructional Manager (CHC, SBVC)
- Student Services Manager (CHC, SBVC)
- Students (CHC, SBVC)
Don't see what you want? Check the archives!