District Enrollment Management Committee
- SBCCD 2016-2019 District Enrollment Management Plan
- FTES, Contact Hours, Units & Load Calculator
- Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
The District Enrollment Management Committee (DEMC) is charged with operating on a strategic level focusing on districtwide enrollment management issues, including:
- Developing a comprehensive and integrated District Enrollment Management Plan that:
- Aligns with the colleges’ strategic and educational plans and serves as a guide for enrollment planning at the college level,
- Supports the colleges’ and District’s strategic and educational plan,
- Incorporates board strategic directions as appropriate,
- Provides for sufficient input from major constituency groups, and
- Balances strategic scope with measurable objectives/outcomes.
(2) Recommending to chancellor’s cabinet districtwide initiatives and enrollment strategies to support the achievement of the District’s annual enrollment goals.
(3) Recommending to the District Budget Committee annual enrollment goals to be incorporated into the Resource Allocation Model.
District Enrollment Management Committee Recommendations
Fiscal Year 2017-18
Fiscal Year 2016-17
- DEMC Recommendation 2017-04 - FTES Projections for 2017-18
- DEMC Recommendation 2016-03 - FTES Projections for 2017-18
- DEMC Recommendation 2017-02 - FTES Projections for 2017-18 and Beyond
- DEMC Recommendation 2017-01 - Elimination of Drop for Non-Payment Policy