Resource Requests - 2019 District Program Review Cycle
District Programs complete Resource Request Applications annually following the timeline outlined in the 2018-2022 District Program Review Plan. Program Resource Requests are ranked by their divisions and these rankings are then sent to the District Services Planning and Program Review Committee for an overall district ranking of resource requests. The committee's rankings are then sent to the District Budget Committee as an information item before being sent to the Chancellor's Cabinet for final review.
2018 Resource Requests can be found here.
Division Rankings and Program Resource Requests
- Chancellor's Office
- District Police Department
- District Support Services
- Technology & Educational Support Services (TESS)
- Workforce Development, Advancement & Media Systems - No Resource Requests Submitted
District Program Review Committee Rankings
Chancellor's Cabinet Final Rankings
- Chancellor's Cabinet chose to not fund any resource requests from this cycle (Oct. 23, 2019 meeting)